We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at websites owned or controlled by the HSNRSIPL.
1. HSNRSIPL gathers the following types of information which is required to process the requests made by you on the website, and to maintain our records:
Contact information that you provide (for eg: your personal and/or business addresses, email address, phone contact numbers, firm affiliations and titles etc.), property images uploaded or shared by you, property description and its amenities, floor plans and other details etc.
Tracking the information which our web server recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and the website pages visited by you).
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. HSNRSIPL uses this information to
Improve and create new content and layout of our websites and other communications tools to technologically improvise the user experience.
Notify you of our developments.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Email contact information. HSNRSIPL does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. We may use your email address to directly send you latest projects, subscription letters, latest information and events, information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by HSNRSIPL together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
4. HSNRSIPL follows generally accepted advanced standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Websites.
5. HSNRSIPL utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your HSNRSIPL registration. Then you can change your preferences.
6. You may edit your personal contact information by sending us an email of directly is that feature is available on our website or by contacting us or your nearest HSNRSIPL franchise partner or our branch.
9. HSNRSIPL does not collect Personal Data about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such data on a voluntary basis. Upon such voluntary disclosure of Personal Data, we may further verify, collate or receive data about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other data we receive from you. We may also receive data about you from third-party social networking services if you are already connected with those services.
11. HSNRSIPL does not rent, sell, or share Personal Data about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested.
12. We may disclose your Personal Data only to the agents or contractors of HSNRSIPL and/or its group companies/affiliates to enable processing of communications with you “on need” basis. Your aforesaid information may be further used for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services and to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services. However, it shall be on the basis that the group companies / agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for HSNRSIPL and/or its group companies/affiliates.
13. To use the Site/Application you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older. The minimum age for these purposes shall be 16, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for HSNRSIPL to lawfully provide the services in the Site/Application to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
In all jurisdictions outside the European Union, if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use HSNRSIPL under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian or responsible adult.
If you have privacy concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Data, please contact us at the contact information mentioned within the section called “Data Privacy Issues and Whom to Contact” of this policy.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data that you have provided to us.
14. HSNRSIPL operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with customers. HSNRSIPL monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about HSNRSIPL in order to improve its products and services. Please note that you must not communicate to HSNRSIPL through such social media sites the following information:
Sensitive Personal Data including (i) special categories of Personal Data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive Personal Data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number.
Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or insulting information towards individuals.
HSNRSIPL is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. HSNRSIPL is only responsible for its own use of the Personal Data received through such sites.
16. Please note that HSNRSIPL retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all data provided on or via this web site/applications (including all texts, graphics and logos).